I know, I know. It’s been months since I’ve written something but I felt like it tonight so yay me I guess.
Truth be told, I don’t really have that much to say. Therefore, I have decided that I will write everything down in dot points – just to keep everything short.
- Today I had a D and D ( Dad and Daughter Day) with my Father. We saw Finding Dory at the movies. It was a lovely afternoon that also had coffee and cheese cake
- I’ve had the last two weeks on Rec leave from work. Last week I was in Brisbane ( My Second home) where I caught up with friends, met family I never knew I had and saw four DAAS shows in a row and made friends with a couple of really adorable cats 😀
- The issue with the ear continues and on Tuesday I had to go for another hearing test. Tomorrow night I go back to the Dr to get the results and FINALLY get a referral to an E.N.T to get it looked at. As to when that will be – I don’t know. I’ll keep you posted.
- I have more videos to make – I’m being lazy though. I really shouldn’t be but I am
- I think I’ve lost more weight. Yay me 😀
- I’ve been going to bed at like, 9pm -9:30pm most days this week – and I’m still tired. Why? This is the most important question that needs answering right now
- My newest DAAS Poster is laminated and sitting on my wall. It’s very pretty to look at. I had hoped to get it signed but I missed out. ( Coz it was way late and I was tired and yeah.)
- This is the last dot point.
Like I said, this is short but it filled in a few minutes.
Thanks for reading,