My blog needs an update.
So, here it is in dot points (Because I can’t be arsed writing anything.)
- My day job hasn’t changed, isn’t relevant to anything other than I need the money
- My body hates me. Especially my knees. Twice over this past week I have suffered falls due to my bad knees. Ugh!
- I’ve attended three social events in the one-month and I’m exhausted. I’m not much of a fan of leaving the house these days so doing so three times is a miracle unto itself
- My “tying up loose ends before the end of the year” to-do list is slowly getting smaller. This is good as I want to start 2017 with a clean slate
- Videos will be happening- just not at the moment. See point four above as to why that is. Also, I’m waiting for my new vlogging camera so I can upload vlogs to vimeo. That’s gonna be a thing in 2017
- I’ve been watching a lot of You Tube Videos. It seems to be a thing now
- I’ve still got to get a new Birth Certificate and get my Passport done
- I also need to book leave to see my baby niece and my 40th Birthday
- It’s official – I’m addicted to Cobs Popcorn. It’s delicious
- I’ve also come to the conclusion that 2016 can go die in a fire
Thanks for reading,