Since I’m on Holidays I figure it was about time I updated this thing. * Looks at last entry date – Gawd… has it been that long??*
So, here is everything that’s been happening since I last updated.
- I’m on holiday. Hubby is also on holiday. We’re on holiday .. together!
- Tomorrow is Anzac Day. April 25th. It also marks 21 years since Hubby and I became US. Awwwww.
- I’ve got a new computer. An iMac. Her name is Bonnie. I love her.
- Hubby has new shoes. That is all you need to know about that.
- I’ve lost 8kgs since Feb this year. Go me!
- This weekend I’m heading to Brisbane to see my bestie Heather do her stage exams. I am looking forward to seeing her 😀
- Re point 6 – I am also looking forward to seeing everyone else as well x
- My body still hates me and the fight to remain upright continues. This will be the first time I will have to take crutches on a plane and I hate it more than you can possibly imagine
- After this I am refusing to go anywhere until I can get about unaided (or as much as possible)
- I’ve been seeing an Osteopath for the last 5 weeks. She’s a miracle worker. Thanks to her I can move easier than I have been able to in months. (Despite everything)
- Nerve pain sucks balls
- I’m 41 in a few weeks and *Ugh*
- I want to dye my hair
- I need a wax. I need a wax very badly
- I’ve donated to Charity – Yay
- My Aunt is down from Perth till the end of the month
- I’m tired .. I might nap after this. (Hey! I’m on holidays- I can do that!)
- I got up at 6:30am this morning for nothing – Hence the point above
- This will be the 2nd last point
- And I’m done 😀
Thanks for reading,