2019 …. Wrap Up Post
This is probably going to be the shortest wrap up post I’ve ever written but here it goes …
2019 was probably one of the worst years on record.
There was so much bullshit, un-necessary drama, childish behaviour and exhaustive goings on that, I for one, will be glad to see the back of it.
Actually, I can’t even be bothered writing a long-winded essay about 2019 … So, here it is in dot points
- Politics was exhausting
- Climate Change is really a thing… And it was ignored …again
- Everything is NOT awesome
- Movies and Music this year was meh for the most part this year
On a personal note:
- I got sick at lot this year – Boo
- My workplace became a communist state (long story)
- I took down an internet troll
- I saw a side to the internet I didn’t like, and it’s changed my opinion forever
- I finally found a specialist who CAN help me with my medical conditions and HAS helped me! Moving forward, I am down 1 less medication and 2 specialists #Winning
- I tried (And failed) to keep to a regular blog posting schedule – but what else is new
- I signed up for MPC 2020
There was some other stuff but It’s currently 5:08am and I don’t even know why I’m awake.
Anyway, that’s it for my 2019 wrap up post.
If it could just do as all a favour and end … that’d be great.