Now that I have your undivided attention ….
Let’s crack on.
Welcome to blog … 4… I think…. Of this Self Preservation- Isolation series.
I don’t really have much to say at this point, no real point to make but I just thought it’d be nice to give you an idea of what my life has been like the last 2 months.
I’ll do it in a series of dot points because honestly? I cannot be arsed typing 6 pages of shit just to make a blog interesting.
So, without further ado, I give you
My Life in dot points
- Because I’ve spent a large majority of this time by myself, I have become acutely aware at how bad my farts are. Every morning I open the back door in order to air the house out. I used to think I did It because the house was stuffy. Iso-life has shown me the error of my ways and I now understand it was a subconscious effort on my part to prevent self- inflicted suffocation by bum stink.
- Sharing drinking stories with my Mother-In-Law is now a thing and I’m OK with that.
- I’ve talked to my Cats more in these last 8 weeks than I’ve done in my life and you know what? They still fucking ignore me… How rude is that?
- I’ve gained over 6kgs. (13lbs) The goal was to lose weight – not gain it. But I did and here we are. Now, it’s not entirely the fault of Cadbury’s Marble Chocolate or the Yumi’s Humus and crackers or the packets of 2-minute noodles with everything or… or… the several litres of box wine I have consumed during this time but… they may have played some small part in my downward spiral into comfort eating and I’m just gonna own that shit and wear it. Have I been exercising? Yes, Of course. But nowhere near enough to justify the shit diet I have become accustomed to of late.
- NGL I miss people man. Not you, of course, because that’d be weird… but you know… The people I work with (Huh, never thought I’d say that) my Family (Always knew I would say that) and just … folks in general.
- OUTLANDER SEASON 5 WILL BE FINISHED BY THE TIME I AM SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO WORK!!! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO COPE WITH THE FACT THAT THERE WILL HAVE BEEN 12 EPISODES OF A SEASON DONE AND DUSTED AND WE ARE FACING A DROUGHTLANDER OF ALMOST 2 YEARS!! I AM NOT OK PEOPLE!! I AM NOT FUCKING OK!! * INSERT ALL OF MY CRIES HERE*
- Catching up with/ and or revisiting other shows to watch is nice though. So, there’s that.
- I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve worn a bra. And it was all in the space of one week. At this point I promise you I can use my tits as a hair tie and ..I’m strangely OK with that.
I think that’s about it really. Like I said, I didn’t really have much to say – just this.
Thanks for reading
Oh, and PS: I really did stop a nosebleed with a sanitary napkin! #Winning