Friday, 9 October 2020
Naturally, when one is awake at *checks time* 3:30am, one does what one normally does. She decides to write a blog.
This is, of course, after weeks and weeks and weeks of not writing a damn thing due to not having much to say – but now, while one is forcibly awake due to suffering the worst bout of Hay Fever she’s had in 5 years ( and whilst getting over the worst bout of Cellulitis she’s had in 3 years) it’s the perfect time to open ones brain and empty out the trash … er I mean contents … thoughts …. Oh, whatever, it’s too early and I’m doing this with no caffeine so give me a break!
Where to start? Firstly, it’s October. Yes, I know. There’s no need to remind me. Second, here’s a quick recap to catch you up:
- Since June I’ve suffered Sciatica, a torn muscle in my back and dealt with cellulitis and hay fever
- Victoria is STILL under lockdown measures – although some restrictions have been lifted. We’re to find out more on Oct 19th
- I’m still working from home. (In between bouts of everything) and I am hoping to continue to do so into 2021
- I’ve watched a ton of stuff on Netflix.
- My Iso-Ass weighs in at approximately 3 tonnes. I am hoping by Jan 2021 we can all begin anew, and I can get rid of it
- I’ve done a lot of online shopping. So far, a tee-shirt I ordered back in August is the only thing that’s disappeared into the ether. I will be surprised if I see it by Christmas Time
- There’s been a fuck-ton and I mean a fuck-ton of OL fandom stuff going on
- Hubby and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary
- Miss Floof turned 4
- I’ve had issues with both my Internet Provider and my Electricity Provider
- I’ve still yet to do my taxes
- Overall, 2020 can still suck a ginormous bag of hairy dicks and the sooner it goes into the bin the better (For reasons that are not either OL fandom related or any nice things that have happened)
There. That’s about it
I really should write more. This much is true. But, after being in a state of lockdown since March and not really gone anywhere or done anything … I really don’t have anything of any significance to say