If anything, this week has been monumentally extra
Here is a summary of the week
- My working week was insanely busy – I only worked two days this week but it felt like I worked 12
- We experienced an Earthquake. An actual, legit earthquake of 5.8 Lasted all of 3 minutes but I swear as I sit here, it was the scariest 3 minutes of my life
- Covid-19 cases are on the rise, and we are still in lockdown with a curfew. Lockdowns are expected to be over by 8th October – but that remains to be seen
- Antivax / Anti-lockdown protests marred most of this week. The less said on that, the better.
- The AFL Grand Final was played in W.A this year. It’s the 2nd year in a row that Vic has missed out on hosting its main sporting event due to Covid. For those that are interested – The “Dees” won the flag for the first time in 75 years (or something like that) so congrats to them and their loyal supporters
- This weekend was a long weekend – Thanks sport!
In Outlander News:
- DG has started writing book 10 – I’m placing bets as to how old we’ll be by the time she’s finished writing it
- OL Con stuff is happening soon – None of these I can get to so may all those who get to go – have fun in my steed
That’s about it
Hopefully I’ll have more to say next week