I have a headache.
That’s about as exciting as I care to make this blog today.
Firstly, I must apologise for no blog last week – but with still getting over NYCC (virtually, from the week before) and then the excitement from the wonderment that was Wizard World Chicago -I was coming down from an epic high and crashed big time.
So, here is the week in dot points – Because I can’t be bothered with lengthy anything
- This week started off with WW and Sam Heughan finding out about the SHAGger cards and getting one of his own. They are now all sold, and we raised $1100AU for the Supernova Legacy lasses!
- The State of Victoria is officially out of lockdown after 262 days. Case #’s are still too high for my liking but hey, I’m not the one having to follow the National Covid road map out of the Covid-19 pandemic. Rest assured my Husband and I plan to stay well away from the masses for as long as possible
- I’ve decided I’m going to embrace the world of IG LIVE. Twitter Spaces is still too difficult for me to grasp so I’m taking on IG instead. I’m hoping it’ll lead to something, but we’ll see
- At time of writing – I’m thirsty … So best get on to that
- Re the SHAGger Cards – they are going all over the world. It’s kind of cool TBH
- In a minute I’m going to have Coffee and an Advil and hope my headache goes away
- If you read this and feel like I’m legit phoning it in … Congratulations! You’re right! Expect a minty in the post as a prize!
Cheers and thanks for reading