You know, one of these days I will pick a day to write this thing and be happy with it. Whether or not Tuesday is the day – remains to be seen
So, let’s talk 6×01 real quick.
First off, I am not going to become one of those blogs whereby I give a blow by blow account of every single scene – but I think it’s only fair that I give my thoughts in a few dot points nonetheless.
- I’m not sure about the longer episodes. While they did good to set up the story for the rest of the season – I found it hard to concentrate on parts because they just seemed to drag on a bit
- The new rendition of the Skye Boat song is good. I like it
- The Christies … Ugh.
- Fergus and Marsali – FIX IT PLEASE!
- This self medicate storyline for Claire – I haven’t quite made up my mind here either but I have no doubt Caitriona will knock it out of the park!
- Mr and Mrs Bug – Nawww!
- Ah, there you are Roger. The Roger I like. ( Despite making stupid decisions in your Father-In-Laws absence) You’ll get better at this, I promise
- Bree- Be careful of the things you invent – just sayin’
- WHERE ARE ROLLO AND ADSO??? HELLO??? Clarence even? The WHITE SOW?? (Will we ever hear Jamie Fraser call her a Mother- F**!)
- The flashback made me gasp! I was always wondering if they’d ever film that part of the book .. It was nice to see familiar faces again as well!
- Young Ian – The man you’ll become though.. after that and that and oh.. that.
- The Browns – Please go away. Just leave now. You’re just ewww and I don’t like you ( And take your committee of shit show with you!)
There. Now I’ve done that, it’s back to more important stuff like, for, example, why I swapped days around regarding my blog. The truth is, I don’t know to be honest. Wanted to see how things went and seeing as its still relatively early in the week – I’m not as tired or exhausted as I am come the end of the week. Also, I am hoping that if I keep to a regular day/ time- my readership may pick up. I don’t have a specific topic in mind per say – I just wish to find creative outlet and see where it takes me.
Other things I have happening this week is I am finally set to see someone regarding the NDIS ( National Disability Insurance Scheme) there’s a lot questions to be asked, a 28 page form to fill in and discuss and a process to follow – all of which at the moment I know nothing about. More on that as things develop.
I don’t really have much to say at the moment – until I get into the swing of this new day and time.
Till next week